Saturday, June 27, 2009

Life- A Valium Day

Life is really complicated sometimes. Sometimes you have everything going good you don't have to worry about anything, not money, not your job, nothing. Then there's other days, these other days is when you worry about stupid shit that shouldn't really bother you, but it does. Those are what I like to call "Valium" days. Heh... Sometimes you just have to let everything roll off you. I really wish that this could just happen to everyone, when someone says something stupid or insulting, I wish it could just be done with. Then maybe it wouldn't happen anymore... I'm the kinda person who likes to not be serious.. ever. I think that helps me when people do or say stupid, annoying things. I'd like to say that nothing ever bothers me, but it's not true and if it were these so called "Valium" days would not exist but they do. In all my infinite wisdom I wish to end all of this bullshit that people like me have to deal with. I would like to thank all the people who help me through my life so far and in the future. And this post would not be possible if it not were for this man:

Photobucket

Leo Sternbach - the creator of Valium

or

The Rolling Stones:


Thank you for reading.
Stick it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm incoprorating "Valium Day" into my lexicon. I'll alternate between that and my "pop a (Clonaze)pam".

    ReplyDelete