Friday, May 8, 2009

My Neighborhood

There is some weird ass lady that lives across the street from me in a "mother-in-law suite." This lady is pretty troublesome. I have called the police or 911 on here 3 or 4 times total. Twice because her car alarm would not stop, at one point it was going off for an hour and midnight one evening. 

A bit more background, this lady is on drugs, a lot of drugs. She has people coming to her place many times during the day and night. It's quite obvious that she sells the drugs she is prescribed. 

So, tonight she was outside and all of the sudden the police pull up. I'm thinking finally someone called the cops on her and she's getting taken out of here. BUT NO!!! She called the cops because someone broke in to her house. 

Come to find out the only thing that was stolen was her safe full of prescription drugs. When the police officer came over to my house to ask if I had seen anything, I told him I didn't see anything out of the ordinary because she has people over all the time. I told him that she is kind of shady and that people will come over for a few minutes at a time and it's a lot of different people. Anyway he seems to believe me, so he gives me his personal number to leave messages on his voice mail of possible drugs deals and license plate numbers. Which is cool because I know he believes me. And I would be glad to get rid of this lady.

On another note, she is moving out of her house, there is a "for rent" sign out front. It got me all excited to and made my day really, until this situation happened tonight. Then it just got better, the police officer told me to share his number with the other neighbor to get any further information. 

This being the same lady that I called 911 on a few weeks ago, because she was passed out cold in the front of her car in the hot sun. My neighbor and I agree that this is just about ridiculous, shouldn't she be in some kind of home the way she's passing out like this. She is driving for god's sake... How she is still alive is beyond me. 

To continue my neighborhood posts though she will be moving soon, it seems that the house next to her may be in the "business" as well. I'm sure there will be plenty more to come. 


1 comment:

  1. That bitch is fuckin ridiculous, as are your labels.

    ReplyDelete