Monday, June 29, 2009

Rudeness, then Scientology.

At work today I pulled an 11 hour shift so needless to say my internal clock was off a bit. Anyway, to be courteous after I ring people up I say have a nice day. This being said, at around 7pm I told someone to have a "good day," this person then says "have a good evening." Was this person correcting me? Or was it them just responding as a "you too." I'm not sure how to take this... Then about a half-hour later it happened again. The exact same words, a completely different person. Do these people have the same personality or is it me just over analyzing things?

So recently, in the St. Petersburg Times they had a special report on Scientology and a few defectors. I will not go into my whole I think Scientology is ridiculous, because I'll save that for later, I'll have to have my own "Special Report, 3 Part Story/Opinion." Though that being said I just wanted to point out that 3 out of the 5 defectors that were mention on this page:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/scientology/article1012520.ece

Are now in the furniture business. I just thought that this was odd and had to mention it. And one guy still has an "e meter," and still practices Scientology. How is this possible if he is a defector? Is it him just saying that so the "Church" doesn't come after him? Who knows?

It's late in my book, I'm tired.

1 comment:

  1. It is no longer late sir, grammar check. Maybe you were just overanalyzing though.

    ReplyDelete